Monday, March 26, 2018

New home!

I’ve been absent here for some time as I’ve been busy building a new website with its very own blog page! Yay!!

It’s a slow process as I’m doing it all on my own (among other thousands of things on my plate).

Thank you to all who frequent this page!

Please come visit my new page and accept my apologies in advance for its fluidity as I navigate the process.  Also, follow me on my other social media sites (that I’m better versed in) 😊

On Facebook and Instagram: @fullhouseofroyals See links below:

Facebook

Instagram

On YouTube (yes, I’m warming up to that too):  YouTube
Let’s not forget Twitter  and Pinterest

And finally, the blog page to my website (eeeek!) - the rest of the site is still under construction, thanks for your patience!!

https://www.houseofroyalsfitness.com/blog/

Please register while you’re there, don’t miss out on new content, website changes and fun collaborations and giveaways in the works. ;)

Thank you and see ya there!!

Valerie


No comments:

Post a Comment