Monday, February 8, 2016

Monday Motivation. #Chachacha

 Who else did a little dance when they read this?

Don't let those Super Bowl party foods be your disaster...get back at it!

Go get that Monday and DO NOT skip the workout!  :)

Valerie

Funny unrelated anecdote: February is my birthday month and I usually celebrate in some form or another ALL month (because I can! haha) but now that I share the month with my youngest daughter, I've had to relinquish the first couple of weeks to her. (phfft, kids!) Anyway, I mentioned to my hubby this weekend about my birthday plans and she (quickly and loudly) interjects "you mean MYYYYY birthday????"  Seriously, kid?  Her birthday was LAST week!  How quickly they catch on to the birthday month celebration concept.  Conversation was tabled, obviously.  She wins. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment