Sunday, August 25, 2013

Week 34...to sum it up

One big fat goose egg. Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada de nada. 

Need I say more?

Ok, I will. I didn't have time or energy and even if I had a five minutes for some squats or a plank, I just didn't feel like it. I gave in to the pleasure of doing nothing in the fitness department. 

I felt guilt up until Thursday and then I decided I was ok with going a solid week with no exercise. Perhaps I was ok with it because there were so many other important things happening. 

It was a tough week complete with work all nighters, school open houses, met ambitious self set work deadlines, sick children, doctors appointments, a soccer tournament, a baby shower, moving of in laws, school shopping and a partridge in a pear tree. 

There's much more but thinking about it wears me out. More. 

Hopefully the first week of school will be good to us despite some new changes this year. 

Week 35...here we come. It's a roll of the dice how this one is going to end up. 

Hope yours runs smoothly and you can keep active and moving!

~V


No comments:

Post a Comment